[kj] OT: The Venus Project

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Fri Nov 14 17:20:16 EST 2008

Yeah, will have a look old bean.

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Brendan
Sent: 14 November 2008 22:10
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: The Venus Project

Ade - if you're interested (it's a bit of a read), read the Venus
manifesto on their website, the 70 page PDF doco, it specifically
addresses the issue of 'nature', in a relatively new way. When I get home
I'll try and find the page no it's on. Explained pretty well in Zeitgeist:
Addendum, should be able to be torrented...