[kj] OT: The Venus Project

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 14:10:37 EST 2008

i reckon we humans are transient by nature, anyway..America is a long way from Africa..retained by national borders to commodify us etc...i think i have read far too much french philosophy :L"."> Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 07:19:31 +1300> From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] OT: The Venus Project> > It's quite a weird thought, giving up your 'countryness'...but I'm quite> happy to do it.> > It's gonna be funny looking back from the other end of this century to> now, I'm sure things are going to be so different, one way or another. I> mean look at the beginnging and end of the 20th century...> > And I still haven't picked up my lycra one-poice future space uniform,> fuck's sake.> > >> > harping on about for a while.> > Wonder how big their island is...?> > > >