[kj] Jaz Coleman Among Top Singers

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Fri Nov 14 08:01:42 EST 2008

I read somewhere Rollins changed his name due to abusive or hated parents or something
(which would explain a lot)> Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 23:09:29 -0600> From: bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] Jaz Coleman Among Top Singers> > Yeah, I have seen most embarrassing stuff about Danzig that exists on > the net. Like that he ran the Misfits bloody, "evil," etc., operation > out of his mom's New Jersey basement. How evil.> > Or when he got knocked out after ONE punch by the big slob in that band > called the Northern Kings or whatever. Danzig presents himself (to me) > as an insecure cartoon image which I think is probably the result of him > being like 5' 1", probably victim of the "Napoleon complex" that folks > like Prince have ... very short people who have to overcompensate. > Danzig, personality-wise comes, off as a farce.> > His real name is Glenn Anzalone, just like Henry Rollins' real name is > Henry Garfield. Both changed their names and their pumped-up-edness I > guess because they thought they weren't bad ass enough as it stood.> > -Oliver> > Brendan Quinn wrote:> > Danzig apparently got beat up by one of Def Leppard (not the drummer :) back> > at a festival gig. There's so much funny stuff with or about Danzig on the> > net, where to start...> >> > Did you ever see this?> >> > http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=RmmDRtXXJLU> > > > _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering