[kj] Jaz Coleman Among Top Singers

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 14 00:09:29 EST 2008

Yeah, I have seen most embarrassing stuff about Danzig that exists on
the net. Like that he ran the Misfits bloody, "evil," etc., operation
out of his mom's New Jersey basement. How evil.

Or when he got knocked out after ONE punch by the big slob in that band
called the Northern Kings or whatever. Danzig presents himself (to me)
as an insecure cartoon image which I think is probably the result of him
being like 5' 1", probably victim of the "Napoleon complex" that folks
like Prince have ... very short people who have to overcompensate.
Danzig, personality-wise comes, off as a farce.

His real name is Glenn Anzalone, just like Henry Rollins' real name is
Henry Garfield. Both changed their names and their pumped-up-edness I
guess because they thought they weren't bad ass enough as it stood.

-Oliver