[kj] Jaz Coleman Among Top Singers

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 13 13:00:14 EST 2008

Cal?! LOL!
Great guy, NOT the greatest singer ;)"

Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:51:19 +0000From: jimharper666 at yahoo.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Jaz Coleman Among Top Singers

I dunno- with the people who rate themselves as the best singer in the world- Maynard Keenan, Sebastian Bach, James Blunt, Courtney Love- that claim is so big it seems like a joke, with Keenan's the most obviously so. Keith Richards puts himself in at the end, so I suspect that's not entirely serious either.

The one that bothers me the most is Ozzy. Did he really sit down and work out that he is the sixth greatest singer in the world??? Aside from the practical arguments (Ozzy hasn't been even a good singer in decades), it's just too *precise*. It sounds like he might actually believe that, which is bloody scary.