[kj] MOVEMBER

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Nov 10 18:07:46 EST 2008

This is all SO SYNCHRONISTIC! Sort of. Talking about kiwi muppet's noses and
curvy knives (and fruits), I'm growing a moustache this month for Movember
(http://movember.com)

Anyway, luckily I'm on graveyard shift so I get to avoid a lot of the
ignominy, but it still sucks walking around looking like a bad Freddie
Mercury impersonator. So if I can actually dredge up some money for my
efforts it'll make it all worthwhile. If you feel like donating to the cause
here's how (and I promise to make reciprocal donations to anyone who does
too):

1. Click this link
https://www.movember.com/au/donate/donate-details.php?action=sponsorlink
<https://www.movember.com/au/donate/donate-details.php?action=sponsorlink&re
go=1969506&country=au> &rego=1969506&country=au and donate online using your
credit card or PayPal account, or

2. Write a cheque payable to 'Movember Foundation', referencing my
Registration Number 1969506 and mailing it to:

Movember Foundation
PO Box 292
Prahran VIC 3181

Brendan