[kj] Plastichead

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 10:55:01 EST 2008

I've put in 3 or 4 orders over the last couple of years. 1 order took over 2 months (it would have been longer if I did not "inquire" about it). Another took almost as long. And another took about 2 weeks (Extremities debacle).

I would email and persistent. I don't anything about them as a company but they don't seem to be on top of things. Maybe it is one person doing all of the order fulfilling (commercial and wholesale)

I am in MI also

Chris