[kj] Plastichead

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Mon Nov 10 10:03:05 EST 2008

Further to Alex's unfortunate Courtald incident, I thought I'd mention that
Plastichead are not always hopeless.

I also ordered the Duende disc and the Unperverted Pantomime CD/DVD, as I
was too dozy to spot the former at the merchandise table at the Forum, and
was interested to see what arrived after Alex's surprise.

My package turned up this morning, and in addition to pristine copies of
what I ordered and a glut of unpleasant Guillotine stickers I found a 2-disc
Candlelight compilation entitled "Phoenix Risen" that they're flogging on
the site for an impressive £2.99, featuring tracks by a load of death metal
bands I've never heard of, such as Crowbar, Manngard, Grimfest and Eternal
Majesty, which should be good for a laugh!

The lesson being that sometimes PH get it right.

Darren
Hungerford, UK