[kj] OT -- Zep Tour sans Plant

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Sun Nov 9 17:47:50 EST 2008

LOL.....Jaz could fund his movie then! I remember him saying in some EPK that his instrumental versions purposely left out a voice, because Led Zeppelin didn't need it. And then I heard his version of "Kashmir" in the background (where I think the most memorable part, aside from the guitar, is Rob's voice)....so I would love to see Jaz give that a go, since he probably forgot he said that.
Anyway, I think the best singer for them would be the one and only
Ms Diamanda Galas. That would be Godhead.

Bette Dillinger

rom: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 19:40:21 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] OT -- Zep Tour sans Plant

great idear but could the zep put up with jazas mood swings and those awful cigars lol

Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 03:20:21 -0800From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] OT -- Zep Tour sans Plant

They're set to tour again but without Plant: http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/mojo/239/carry-on-regardless/

Jaz! he could do it! He could sing for Led Zeppelin. I'm sure of it; he'd l u v to. You Betcha!They could do a couple of "Pandemonium" songs, since they lean a bit towards the Zep sound.

[looking at the current state of things..]

'Save me...
save me from Tomorrow..

Win £1000 John Lewis shopping sprees with BigSnapSearch.com Search now