[kj] OT: Rikk Agnew

Bill Meissner BMeissner at encorehollywood.com
Fri Nov 7 22:07:48 EST 2008

I must correct you on this info....It was NOT D.I. who did
"Frontside Grind" - it was the band THE DRUNK INJUNS - They did infact
do a cover of "They Walked In Line" on this album though. Rikk Agnew
never played with them. I love the song "Program" - very dark for Cali
punk. "Frontside Grind" has been OOP for years but I hear it will be
re-issued soon on Alternative Tentacles. I got into this album in high
school and used to listen to it non-stop.

Billy Goat

And
DI did that late 80s LP "Frontside Grind" which had an excellent cover
of Joy Division's "They Walked in Line" - I would not be surprised if
Agnew was in that lineup.

No, I think you are right. Agnew was all over the place, band-wise. And
DI did that late 80s LP "Frontside Grind" which had an excellent cover
of Joy Division's "They Walked in Line" - I would not be surprised if
Agnew was in that lineup.

-Oliver