[kj] OT: Rikk Agnew

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 7 14:39:28 EST 2008

You know, I don't know! Yes, 80s hardcore -- was there something in the
water then...? It's like one solid release after the next for so many
years there from so many diff. bands.... A lot of those So. Cal. bands
were incestuous an circulated so many members back ad forth, like the DC
bands... I think the guy who played keyboards on the 1st DK LP was also
the keyboardist for 45 Grave? (I know Dead Kennedys are Nor Cal, but
still...)

-Oliver