[kj] Concert in New York of Oct.11

contact at oldtoys.nl contact at oldtoys.nl
Fri Nov 7 12:20:04 EST 2008

Hi,

I think that "Alex in NYC" gave me the ticket for the concert, right??
Well Alex, I want to thank you again and I'm sorry I couldn't get you
a few more beers, you deserved them. The bar closed however at the same
time the music stopped, they probably wanted to go home fast.

Has there been some sort of afterparty after all?? I guess there was
a lot of family so maybe they wanted to keep it a bit private?

The military type of security from fillmore does not help either.

Anyway, maybe next time.

Kind Regards,

Eric from the Netherlands