[kj] Oliver...............

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Nov 7 10:04:32 EST 2008

I have to say, you can jusitifiably call WWI 'your war' (i.e. a European
War), but I wouldn't call WWII the same...that was a response to an
incredibly evil fascist regime that needed to be stopped.

You can hardly hide behind non-interventionism, not with the history of US
foriegn wars ever since, without looking selective and hypocritical, and
not when in WWII the whole of Europe, Africa, Asia etc was at stake.