[kj] Oliver...............

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Fri Nov 7 03:39:57 EST 2008

So, where were you in the Falklands war then ? and why did the U.S. pay for the I.R.A's bombing campaigns in the 80's?
You only entered the Second World War when Japan forced your hand with the attack on Pearl Harbour, up until then you didn't get involved . Also , we didn't finish paying off the monetary debt for WW2 to you until 2006, money that we had to pay the U.S.. 50 years in took for us to repay you the money. That isn't covering out asses, that is bleeding us dry . I wonder whether Kuwait has finished paying for your services.........and how long Iraq will eventually take to pay you off ?
The U.K. forces had a completely different approach in Basra to what the U.S forces had in other parts of Iraq . U,.K. forces took a more diplomatic and peaceful approach with the emphasis being on dialogue and coexistence, whilst the U.S. forces in other parts of Iraq tried to impose themselves through force , attack and intimidation . And due to this, Basra was a lot more peaceful and less violent and problematic than other parts of Iraq .

And if I only wrote to and about people that I liked ..........one keyboard would last me a life time.......

From: LONESTYLE at aol.comDate: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 20:57:12 -0500To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Oliver...............

Well, that is true about if there was an invasion, but you have to remember that in World 1 and 2 we did not get involved in your wars until the very end or almost so it goes both ways. Singling out just American soldiers is completely wrong for all soldiers make mistakes in wars even yours. So don't say yours is better than ours which sounds like what you are saying. Because we covered your asses too and will and still do if there was something to go down! We are both in the same Ally boat.

If you do not like Oliver, why even write about him and who he has voted for?

~ LB