[kj] oiOT Thalia Zedek likes Obama too!

Palin's Political Death Rattle crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 08:16:59 EST 2008

...for electing Barack Obama for president of the U.S.A. Me and my friends here in the States are all very happy and relieved, as I'm sure alot of you NOT living in the U.S. are as well!!!There is a big mess to clean up, but for the first time in 8 years I feel hopeful for our future! We just got back from our European tour a week and a half ago and it was alot of fun. I want to thank all of you who came to our shows, hung out with us, put us up, cooked for us,drank with us, and just generally gave us mucho support! It was very very appreciated and it was great to catch up with some old friends! Next week we come back to Europe for the Tanned Tin festival in Castellon, Spain. The Thalia Zedek Band will play on the 14th (going on after fellow Bostonians Neptune!!!) and on Saturday the 15th TZ Band members Winston, Daniel, and myself will be joined by Chris Brokaw (New Year, Thurston Moore, etc. etc. YOU KNOW WHO HE IS) for a one off Come reunion show.It
should be alot of fun and hopefully some of you can make it! After that we don't have too much planned (holidays and stuff) so you may not hear from me for awhile, but I will keep y'all posted with any new developments. Thanks again!!! Thalia