[kj] Carla B on B Obama / OToi

Palin's Political Death Rattle crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 08:14:29 EST 2008

This is surely the finest day of my life---of American history. It would be perfect if not for Prop 8. Anyway.... The way I was raised the issue of and battle for civil rights and equality was the most important awareness my parents passed to me. I'm blown away that I lived to see a person elected president who is believable in their intentions and seems to care more about others, even outside America, than himself. That should be the least we expect from a human pulling so many strings. To me racism is by far the most damaging force in the history of our world. That Obama's an African American alone would have made this the event of my life. I really, really keep thinking I'm dreaming. I bet i'm not alone in that. He's not perfect and I guess we'll all see what that means as times passes...... Prop 8 was passed and that shows us how far we still have to go. We are really all brothers and sisters today. I'm sending love..... Carla Good morning,
Revolution: You're the very best friend I ever had. We gonna pal around together from now on.---Langston Hughes