[kj] OBAMA HAS WON a Kenyan Wardance!

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Nov 5 14:56:22 EST 2008

Forgive me if I snore through the next 40 years of the Cold War...wake me
when the bombs are dropping, I'll need time for a Deathwank.

Okay...AWESOME bandname, you heard it here first...DEATHWANK.

Lead singer, Onan the Barbarian (high-brow joke...):

onanism
"masturbation," 1727, from Onan, son of Judah (Gen. xxxviii.9), who
spilled his seed on the ground rather than impregnate his dead brother's
wife: "And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass,
when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground,
lest that he should give seed to his brother." Somehow this was twisted by
prudes into a prohibition of masturbation.