[kj] wish i could be in u.s.a 4 this

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 13:45:22 EST 2008

if i may raise my voice just a little... i dont think the seppo's "..FINALLY
made a move to get rid of bush" that just sounds too pro-active..... change
happened along a predetermined course and no real change has been made
except to the window dressing... the world is still fucked in the hands of
these cnuts...

=)

~jb. (not voting - never has never will)

--

postponed indefinitely..."