[kj] OBAMA HAS WON-PRESIDENT ;d

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 11:47:01 EST 2008

The whole thing is like New Labour getting in here in 1997. Politicians
should be judged on what they do, not what they say they're gonna do, since
being a fucking liar is about the biggest part of the game. Let's see how
joyful everyone is in 4 years. My prediction : not very fucking joyful at
all! Ah, happy happy day! Let's sing and dance!

Dave in Edinburgh