[kj] Plasticheadbutted

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 10:06:43 EST 2008

I detest them. I asked a simple question as to whether the t-shirts that have the Duende jester had dates on the back. The picture is vague.

Have they responded?

No way

Nor did they respond when I sent them $100+ for every color of Extremities only to have them shown up banged up and scratched up.

I plan on ordering from Amazon.co.uk.

Buck up Alex

I'll be back in NYC to cheer you up over the holidaze.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Chris