[kj] OBAMA HAS WON-PRESIDENT ;d

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 5 09:07:13 EST 2008

I am excited about Obama and for what 'he says' he will do, especially here
in the US socially - and I look forward to the possibilities of people
coming together in the US, but anyone who thinks Obama is going to make
drastic change overseas, in the environment, or fiscally is a fool.

The world is America's bitch and she likes to have her ass reamed.

Ralph Nader or Cynthia McKinney would be the only candidates able to offer
change that benefits those who suffer at the hands of America!

Everything will be the same 'cept the US basketball courts and jobsites will
have more inter

- racial camaraderie.maybe.

_____