[kj] OBAMA HAS WON-PRESIDENT ;d

Cliff Livingston cliffmonk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 01:11:03 EST 2008

wasilla had a party and they just showed it on tv and they've got a band
playing hit me with yer best shot with no crowd.There's a few crying women
and a few mullets,the hillbilly christian crowd has gone home,haha.
Obama supporters are downtown Anchorage having a funtime.
Look fwd to Obama bitch slapping george bush out of the white house.
Still waiting to hear if senator ted stevens got re elected after his recent
criminal scandal,i think he should've been put in jail,and all of the scum
oil sucking republicans here.