[kj] (OT) The Official US lection-from a beidge person lol ;)

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Tue Nov 4 19:48:33 EST 2008

"melinda grant" wrote:

i strongly suspect that to be bollocks ;) --black pathers standing out side
polling booths stopping white people from votIng---my ass---thats a bloody
poor joke--because in the distant past there were white officials stoping
black/brown/beige--people from voting FACT :( ok ok weres my sence of
humour,i have loads but....

+++++++

I dunno if or how it could be a "joke" but from what I understand, they
didn't "stop" anyone from voting but their presence was apparantly
intimidating to some people.

T.B.