[kj] (OT) The Official US Election Thread

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Tue Nov 4 15:11:58 EST 2008

"Brendan" wrote:

Wouldn't being a white supremacist in places like LA etc be a bit
suicidal? I thought that was mainly the southern whiter states?

++++++++

There's a relatively small contingent of skinhead neo-Nazi supporters who
mostly live in inland Southern California, but you'd be lucky to fill a bus
or two with all of the truly hardcore. The traditional "white supremacist"
movements including the KKK are mostly based in the deep South like parts of
Florida, Alabama and Mississippi. While I wouldn't marginalize their
continued presence in this country, the "movement" is nothing like it was
through the Great Depression or even in the early 60's and groups like the
KKK are regarded as a sad old joke even by people who harbor significant
minority racist feelings.

California, especially Southern CA centered around LA is actually more
infested with Latino gang problems than anything else.

T.B.