[kj] Bonzo Goes to Hell

Sarah's Putrefying Kunt crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 10:04:50 EST 2008

Well my good friends of the excellent bands Mugstar and Laymar and Stray Dog cafe will be partyin' on at Retrobar 5/11 no matter who wins.

I guess if that old malicious army twit gets in with his poison bitch running mate, I'll have to raise up a weird army of musician and invade North America.

http://www.myspace.com/mugstar

Stay healthy... don't be bitter & malicious it'll give ye cancer don't ya know?

RTX, Kristin Hersh, Githead, Shellac, Michael Gira,
The Dirty Three & Genesis P-Orridge
interviewed here:
http://www.perfectsoundforever.com

Republicans Out Forever!