[kj] Plasticheadbutted

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Tue Nov 4 05:50:18 EST 2008

Ouch!

Plastichead have at least always shipped everything I've ordered, but there
have been a couple of times that they've gratuitously enclosed October File
CD singles and stickers, to my alarm. I've ordered a few things from
Invisible over the years too, and they always seem to add something or
other, like a pair of Atkins' soiled underwear. When Plastichead ship you
the correct CD, I'm afraid you'll not even be able to flog Courtald on ebay,
unless you want some really shit feedback.

Darren
Hungerford, UK