[kj] Bonzo Goes to Hell

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 3 20:12:09 EST 2008

a sea urchin..?
is the guy bottom left laughing because of the sea urchin, or his 'size'?

hmm, i need another culture's doomsday...

Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 16:10:26 -0800
From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Bonzo Goes to Hell

If you turn Mayan you'll
have to do it like** this guy: http://news.bmezine.com/wp-content/uploads/200702021507-pix1.jpg
Good luck.

**yep, he's doing it
with a sea urchin spine

[looking at the current state of things..]

'Save me...
save me from Tomorrow..