[kj] Plasticheadbutted

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 3 19:54:56 EST 2008

So, a little while after I crossed the perilous rubicon of 41, I
decided to splurge and pick up both the DUENDES disc ORIGINAL
UNPERVERTED PANTOMIME CD/DVD via Plastichead. Sure, a bit more
expensive than I'd prefer, but I work hard for my fucking money, and
it's been a shit year and I'll take my fleeting, few remaining
pleasures where I can find them. Few things bring me as much joy as
Killing Joke, so I feel no guilt. I placed my online order with
Plastichead and eagerly awaited their arrival.

Today, a bulky package sat waiting for me in my mailbox. When I
brought it upstairs, I hungrily ripped it open to find a lovingly
packaged pair of discs containing THE ORIGINAL UNPERVERTED PANTOMIME
and.....

THE COURTAULD TALKS!

::::crickets:::

Fuck Plastichead.