[kj] Arse Tax

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 14:51:59 EST 2008

and in such a short time - copy and paste?:-)))

i'm sure you must get some points for all them big words tho!

=)

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 7:44 AM, fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:

On 3 Nov 2008, at 17:56, jo wrote:

How can you have moral imperative?

Absolutely!
Morality is subjective.
Subjectivity is objective (but not in a rational scheme of perception)
But then, perception is irrational as it implies immanence.
The judgement of any system of phenomena exists in any rational, metaphysical or epistemological contradiction to an abstracted empirical concept such as being, or to be, or to occur in the thing itself, or of the thing itself. Which I'm sure is something we've all said many times.
In short, moral notions imply attributes to substances which exist only in relational duality but not as an essential extension of ontological existence.

---
http://www.iamscuzzy.com - go there. it's nice.

<•(((>< ~ only dead fish go with the flow

--

"due to a lack of trained trumpeters, the end of the world has been postponed indefinitely..."