[kj] Arse Tax

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 13:59:33 EST 2008

> How can you have moral imperative?

Absolutely!
Morality is subjective.
Subjectivity is objective (but not in a rational scheme of perception)
But then, perception is irrational as it implies immanence.
The judgement of any system of phenomena exists in any rational,
metaphysical or epistemological contradiction to an abstracted
empirical concept such as being, or to be, or to occur in the thing
itself, or of the thing itself. Which I'm sure is something we've all
said many times.
In short, moral notions imply attributes to substances which exist
only in relational duality but not as an essential extension of
ontological existence.

oh yes, let's not autonomise. No capital em for morals - similarly society
and economy.