[kj] OT - The Damned @ The Late Late Show (Craig Ferguson) 10/30/2008

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 05:47:13 EST 2008

I agree with the bring back Rat bit... the current guy is okay, but just
doesn't have the flair of Rat... you just never knew what he was gonna pull
out of the hat. Can't agree with the bring back Brian bit though... he
plays his stuff better, but there's no way he could tackle the majority of
the Damned canon. Though if you just mean this clip, then yeah, okay!!

But by god, like Chris says, at least it's not Patricia! If you can't play
Neat Neat Neat or Love Song on bass, YOU CAN'T BE IN THE DAMNED!! It
didn't stop them though! My god they were poor for a while there...

Still really looking forward to seeing 'em up here in a month though!

Dave in Edinburgh