[kj] OT: LORDS OF THE NEW CHURCH

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 2 15:01:08 EST 2008

The Lords were one of my favs for a long time. The first album is perfect. I got to see them twice. Unfortunately was pretty wasted at both of them and don't remember much of it. What I do remember is that on their last tour through Stiv almost hung himself on a low hanging light beam. he jumped up and his head got stuck and he was thrashing about for several seconds and then his noggin came loose.