[kj] OT: LORDS OF THE NEW CHURCH

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 14:37:00 EST 2008

Don't forget the Barracudas (Nicky Turner).

The first gig I ever went to featured the Lords supporting the Damned (Hammy Palais 1983).? I was completely blown away by the Lords, and they stayed in my top three bands for a couple of years thereafter.? But by the time the third album came out, I was losing interest.

Nonetheless - RIP Stiv - he was a great frontman.

Jamie