[kj] Joaquin Phoenix quits film to work in music

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 21:55:06 EDT 2008

   I think Scarlett Johanssen is smart because of her two twins that are thinking
for her... but it all somehow slips thru her fingers, regardless.j/k...

   But seriously, overall, her latest film Vicky Cristina Barcelona by Woody Harrelson
was a great film. With both Scarlett and Penelope Cruz in the same film I'm sure
"Woody" was also an adjective often thrown around the set.

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..