[kj] OT - The Damned @ The Late Late Show (Craig Ferguson) 10/30/2008

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 1 08:32:52 EDT 2008

The bass player isn't playing it right. Which then sounds off. I know it is modified so Dave won't be as disgusted (he has been noted of being tired of playing the "old hits" day after day) with the song but still. That bass line is pretty crucial to that song. At least Dave's plugs are staying in and I like the "proper" British gentleman complete with monocle and gloves.

And whatmakes it odder is that Captain originally played it.

At least Patricia isn't in the band.

Chris