[kj] Joaquin Phoenix quits film to work in music

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 00:53:56 EDT 2008

I think Signs was a piece of shit from start to finish. The stupid ending only put a period on the sentence and that sentence reads as follows: Hi, I'm the stupidest fucking movie ever made.

Leigh

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale