[kj] KJ in my videogame/LCHC

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 31 21:17:47 EDT 2008

Hey Adam,

Could you let us know? I am curious about this. Also I noticed that
whoever chose the tracks seems to have chosen some of the more lnk
headed, reactionary NYHC songs. Like the Maximum Penalty song which is
an anti-squatters' rights song. I know the folks at Rock Star Games
behind GTA4 like to just do shit to stir things up/be provocative, and
it looks like they were aiming for this even with their choice of songs.

(The Maximum Penalty song is a live track that starts with the singer
saying something to the crowd like, "Squatters' right? Give me a break.
Pay your fucking rent like everyone else! A 'right'? I'll give you a
right. And a left. And an upper cut, too. How's that for rights??"
Worthy of Bernard Manning.)

-Oliver