[kj] OT because there's fuck-all KJ news to talk about:Great names

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Fri May 30 20:42:17 EDT 2008

"People in the suburbs and country would be too closed minded to eat anything besides Italian or Chinese anyway (the "redneck agenda/idiot American" in that Green Day song"). In Jay Leno's autobiography....."

-Well....when people gain access to unique food you might be surprised. Yup, even in America......do rural people have alot of food options and money I wasn't apprised of? I don't like to blame the victim. When people in rural areas have access to different food, they just might try it. That was my experience growing up, and that area is the same today.

Chinese food is not actually Chinese, and neither is Italian, so also that shows that the "Agenda" comes from the top levels. Distort the original into a mediocre parody.
"AND WE SAY..........YOU DO IT THIS WAY!!!!"

Absence of choice is intentional. "American Idiot" soothed the panic of the Starbucks crowd, of which the band Green Day are a part.

Also, quoting Jay Leno as any authority besides how to be a sad little comedian falls right into the "agenda", I would think... Ever hear the Bill Hicks routine? -With tears and laughter,
Bette

Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 21:34:46 +0100From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT because there's fuck-all KJ news to talk about:Great names

One could almost imagine we're 'sophisticated' over here! ^^

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of GREG SLAWSONSent: 30 May 2008 21:26To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] OT because there's fuck-all KJ news to talk about:Great namesThat's so funny that they're called Curry Hoses in the UK--in the US you can ONLY get Indian food if you're within a few miles of a major city. People in the suburbs and country would be too closed minded to eat anything besides Italian or Chinese anyway (the "redneck agenda/idiot American" in that Green Day song"). In Jay Leno's autobiography, he writes about visiting some remote place in the US several years ago, and seeing "dego salad" on a menu (for salad w/Italian dressing)...> Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 20:20:43 +0100> From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] OT because there's fuck-all KJ news to talk about: Great names> > I think one should only push restaurant staff *so* far ! We have a thing> about that in Curry houses in the UK - the moronic section of the public,> ie the majority, tend to abuse the staff. Too thick to realise they're> asking for trouble!> > "Would you like cream on that, Sir?"> > > -----Original Message-----> From: gathering-bounces at misera.net> [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of B. Oliver Sheppard> Sent: 30 May 2008 20:16> To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)> Subject: Re: [kj] OT because there's fuck-all KJ news to talk about:> Great names> > > Yeah, I remember that part of the book probably more than anything. John > Lydon fried up a literal shit sandwich for a guy that was cuckolding him.> > That is, Lydon's wife had invited over a fellow she was fucking. IIRC, > the wife didn't think Lydon knew about it, but he did. Playing the > polite host, Lydon offered the man a sandwich at his place. Lydon > proceeded to the kitchen, actually took a crap in a bucket or something, > and fried it into the sandwich he made for the guy.> > I worry about stuff like that when I eat at restaurants, though not to > that degree.> > -Oliver> > > > ade wrote:> > I loved that bit in 'Rotten: No Irish, No Blacks, No Dogs' where they > > fry-up some turds for annoying> > visitors. Genius!> >> > _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering> > > _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering

Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your kids.