[kj] Great names

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Fri May 30 17:53:41 EDT 2008

Dwayne Pipe - gotta a ring to it.

We have got a chap at work whose surname is Wanklin and the poor bloke works
on the telephones. If passing you often hear him saying "yes it's Wanklin -
W A N K L I N" he's a lovely lad but you would change that one wouldn't
you?

I went to school with Gordon Bennett as well. The amount of "Gordon
Bennett - Gordon Bennett" he had to put up with would have sent him mad.

Mind you my son is Austin Cooper - a car, which we never realised at the
point of naming. It was only when I went back to work and had mini's all
over my desk that I realised. Still wouldn't change it though - Austin
being the name of my favourite late uncle!! We never gave in to people
wanting us to call our daughter Minnie!!!