[kj] Jaz Peyr & Ski Patrol Peel

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Fri May 30 17:21:22 EDT 2008

You is the man Paul ... the Iceland/Niceland tracks have been up for grabs
before but the Ski Patrol session is otherwise unavailable ... the track
Extinguish has been one of my personal faves for the past 27 years ... get
'em while you can folks ... as it was The Folk Devils (the late Ian Lowery's
next band) also had a song called "Where The Buffalo Roam" (which was
recorded for their first John Peel session, which I also have) ... quite a
different tempo ... never heard their second John Peel session but the
recent Peelie book suggests there was one ... if anyone has a copy, please
could they stick it up for download ... cheers