[kj] Jaz Peyr & Ski Patrol Peel

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Fri May 30 16:52:33 EDT 2008

Cheers ears!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Paul Richards
Sent: 30 May 2008 21:45
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: [kj] Jaz Peyr & Ski Patrol Peel

A quick rise above the murk of lurkdome.

Congrats to our new thinner, more hirsute admin.

Went to my storage place last weekend, and grabbed a couple of tapes
while I was there. No KJ rarities, but my own taping of Jaz & Peyr (from
John Peel) - much better quality than the versions floating around the
internet, though lacking the first couple of bars on "Guess Again" - the
hiss is on the broadcasted tape.

And Ski Patrol - a superb Peel session - this was taped just before
their last Malicious Damage single & contains 2 unreleased tracks.

I've cut out all the Peely banter - but if you need to hear it
completely, let me know.

Enjoy

PEYR

https://download.yousendit.com/A990EB01635E15BF