[kj] Great names

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 14:52:47 EDT 2008

   I don't think anyone's mentioned this before, but there is
the music production team / dynamic industrial duo of Hypo Luxa
and Hermes Pan aka Al Jourgensen and Paul Barker.
   Anyone know what the 2 names mean? I can vaguely interpret
the individual words:
"hypo luxa hermes pan" (low/no-, light-, a god, another god, respectively[?]),
but i don't get what they mean paired up as they are.

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
 save me from Tomorrow..
 I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'