[kj] KJ in my videogame/LCHC

Termite npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 30 09:01:44 EDT 2008

I did actually post that Turn to Red was in this game a few weeks ago, actually probably the day after it was released as I was as shocked to hear it in the game as I am sure the rest of you were that hadn'r read my post!

I did actually state then that it actually does appear on a radio station, "Electro Choc" so will crop up once in a while on that station whilst in a car.

Also listed in the GTA 4 manual to is a tracklisting for each station within the credits section.