[kj] Great names

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri May 30 02:52:10 EDT 2008

I went to college with a guy called Kin Kong
At school I always thought that Rupert Mould & Dunstan Arthur were
unfortunately named.
I worked with people called Merlin John & Bruce Beavers

My sister works with a bloke who's surname is Mycock (not sure of the
spelling but that's how it's pronounced) & they called their daughter
Grace(!) & my brother in laws best mates surname is Pond & they called
their son James & they're daughter Millie! I shit thee not.

Another pseudonym I'd like to use one day is John Lemon.

why am I still typing...?