[kj] Great names

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Thu May 29 21:44:19 EDT 2008

I got a set of strategy cards. You know, "Accuse those who don't agree
with you of racism", "Hug the poor, vulnerable attacker, ignore the bougeoise
victim", etc.

I decided not to use them as I could see they would only do the Left damage.
Many others didn't, sadly...

I actually have a NuLabour manifesto booklet thingy. Entitled "How to win
the next election", I found a load of them in a skip after they'd got in. I
may have been proper lefty back then, but it still made me sick! Marketing
scum...

Bhuddism for all !