[kj] KJ in my videogame

J Casavola elipsis44 at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 22:54:08 EDT 2008

Yeah, I was just as surprised to hear turn to Red as well, while playing GT4!! I was pretty much say Whoaa to a friend of mine!!

From: bettedillinger at live.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 28 May 2008 20:43:57 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] KJ in my videogame

Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 07:59:38 -0700From: angrytomhanks at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] KJ in my videogame

HUGE money in videogames right now. Whoever thought to include Turn to Red did KJ a great big favour by doing so.
http://www.nightruiner.comhttp://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescopehttp://www.myspace.com/lauderdale

----- Original Message ----From: Brendan Quinn <bq at soundgardener.co.nz>To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 1:52:24 AMSubject: Re: [kj] KJ in my videogame

The lads will be getting royalties from that, prolly pretty decent too seeing as everyone and his god is buying that game.

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of n0153 jrSent: Tuesday, 27 May 2008 5:46 p.m.To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: [kj] KJ in my videogame

yeah, well... I'm over 30 and I still play them... having said that...I was playing tonight the latest GTA4 (Grand Theft Auto) on my Playstation3 and as soon as I headed into one of the game's strip joints this song struck me with familiarity... due to it being so out of the blue it took me quite a while to recognize it... fuck me, it's Killing Joke! what surprised me even more was the fact that it wasn't any of their new stuff, it was Turn to Red... gotta say, fitted the mood perfectly...anyway... just thought I'd share...JrNo virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.24.1/1468 - Release Date: 26/05/2008 3:23 p.m.No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.24.1/1468 - Release Date: 26/05/2008 3:23 p.m.