[kj] It's not Avram Grant anymore ... (OT)

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Tue May 27 14:16:56 EDT 2008

If only Drogba played like Mark Hughes !!! (ie. took all sorts of punishment without letting it easily known that he was hurt) ... a Hughes/Zola partnership would be extremely well received by the supporters (myself included) but I suspect the the club hierarchy are looking for a more seasoned and successful CV ...