[kj] KJ in my videogame

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 27 11:10:46 EDT 2008

Yea, browsing YouTube you'll be surprised at how many kids were turned
onto Killing Joke simply by hearing "Death & Resurrection Show" in the
video game Need for Speed Underground 2.

Probably the only series of vid games that tops GTA4 soundtrack-wise are
the Tony Hawk series, which gets into some real interesting territory by
including Dead Kennedys, Venom's "Black Metal" (!), Cryptic Slaughter,
Joy Division, Gorilla Biscuits, JFA, Zeke -- and I am pretty sure also a
KJ track here or there, no?

-Oliver