[kj] KJ in my videogame

n0153 jr nomeanswhat at gmail.com
Tue May 27 01:45:40 EDT 2008

yeah, well... I'm over 30 and I still play them... having said that...

I was playing tonight the latest GTA4 (Grand Theft Auto) on my Playstation3
and as soon as I headed into one of the game's strip joints this song struck
me with familiarity... due to it being so out of the blue it took me quite a
while to recognize it... fuck me, it's Killing Joke! what surprised me even
more was the fact that it wasn't any of their new stuff, it was Turn to
Red... gotta say, fitted the mood perfectly...

anyway... just thought I'd share...

Jr