[kj] It's not Ballack's... (OT)

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Fri May 23 18:27:19 EDT 2008

Naaa, it's all part of a big Zionist plot to mess everything up.
Avram won't be the first, more will come soon!

Those bastards!

A shame I missed the game :(

Cheers,
Me

At 05:32 PM 5/23/2008, Paul Rangecroft wrote:

>Well he shouldn't have slipped then, should he? Nimwit.

>As often in sport there's a fine line between success and failure.

>Maybe Van der Sar slipped when Lampard scored. Maybe Drogba would

>have taken the pen' if he'd not got himself sent off... Maybe you

>wouldn't have gotten there in the first place if Riise hadn't

>inexplicably tried to head a ball two feet off the ground. Maybe if

>Grant had got the tactics right you'd have won the League cup too.

>Maybe if you hadn't be drawn against the mighty Barnsley you'd have

>won the FA cup too. Etc, etc...

>The fact is, at the end of the season you've won precisely the same

>number of competitions as Fulham, and one less than Spurs.

>I agree with iPat, though, the officials were against you.

>Particularly that linesman who gave the dodgy Liverpool goal a

>couple of seasons ago. He clearly wasn't going to give you a corner.

>I did feel a bit sorry for you on that point.

>Antoni - glad you're back safe and sound, and managed to get your

>plane fix without getting banged-up for spying!

>On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 11:47 AM,

><<mailto:jpwhkj at aol.com>jpwhkj at aol.com> wrote:

>Yeah, we lost.

>All the neutrals I've spoken to reckon Chelsea were the better team

>on the night - not by much, it was tight, but I've yet to hear a

>neutral say that United were better. And in the first five

>penalties, Cech actually saved one, whereas Van der Sar (who went

>completely the wrong way) was rescued by Terry

>slipping. Essentially, United won because Terry slipped. So be it,

>it's a tough way to lose, but we'll be back stronger than ever next season.

Regardless of your inferior opinions, I'll always be willing to sit down
and allow any of you to buy me a drink in order for me to elucidate you on
the errors of your ways. Life is too short. Your life, I mean, if you
don't change those opinions. Oh, it's your round. Yeah, bag of crisps
would be great. Salt and vinegar. I'll be on the bog...hey do you have any
stamps? I have to post something.